Chakra is the incredible energy of the universe that is found within each of us. In order to attain and use such energy, one must learn to open each of the 7 Chakra inhibitors located within the body and mind.
- Designed to balance the seven chakras, our Chakra earrings collection brings harmony and balance to the body and spirit. Each chakra bracelet corresponds the seven chakras with genuine colorful semi precious stones.
Size (Approx) - Total Length: 6mm / .24 inches
- The semi-precious stone beads are hand selected piece by piece to ensure a high quality piece of jewelry. They are polished smooth and handmade to makes it neat and easy to wear.
- Feel the energy of your chakras as this bracelet helps them restore to balance while wearing it.
1) Root Chakra: I am safe. I am one with Gaia.
2) Sacral Chakra: I am a beautiful being
3) Solar Plexus Chakra: I am free. I am strong.
4) Heart Chakra: I am love.
5) Throat Chakra: I am truth and integrity.
6) Third Eye Chakra: I am that I am.
7) Crown Chakra: We are all one.
Limited Quantity. We sell out often. Consider getting 2+
Add to Cart Now!
Get one for yourself and one for your friends or relatives!
Item Condition: Brand New
Earring Type: Drop Earrings
Item Type: Earrings
Metals Type: Zinc Alloy
Size: 6mm | .24inches
Material: natural stone+alloy
QTY : 1 Pair per lot
Weight : about 7g per lot
Item type: Natural stone earrings
- We do not ship to APO / FPO Addresses
*Note: Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
SHIPPING FOR THIS PRODUCT: This product is in high demand. It generally takes 2-3 weeks for shipping in the US, and 3-6 weeks for international shipping (depending on the country), although given the high demand from the holidays, processing and shipping may be slightly delayed due to a high volume of orders.
WITH EVERY PURCHASE, YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
A portion of each sale goes to Milk and Bookies - an amazing charity spreading the love of reading to those who can’t afford books of their own.
Help someone reach their dreams.